Service Writer/Assistant Manager
Are you ready to get your career in gear? Do you like offering great customer service in a fast paced business while having fun with your team throughout the day? Then we are the place for you! We are an automotive retail chain with multiple locations and we are revving up to hire entry level Service Managers and Manager Trainees. Candidate must be honest, outgoing, career oriented, and ready to deliver outstanding customer service!! Retail/Sales experience a plus. 5 day work week, benefits, up to $55,000 annual base pay plus monthly bonus and spiffs. Most of our SA have the potential of earning over $80,000 a year! No Automotive experience required.
The Assistant Manager‘s primary responsibility is to work with the customers as they enter the shop on identification and resolution of their automobile repair needs.
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have, either by phone or in person.
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Assistant managers remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and bi-weekly timekeeping procedures in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Integrity and Respect
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
Everything Else You Need To Know:
- Our repair facilities operate with a strong focus on integrity and doing the right thing for the customer. Our philosophy is that we will never perform work on a vehicle that the customer doesn't need.
- The base pay is up to $55K plus commission. There is no cap on commission and it’s possible to earn a lot more.
- This is a professional company and we work within a high set of standards including strong ethics (work ethics and the way we conduct our business day in and day out).
- Potential with bonus over $80,000 a year!
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug/background check including MVR
- Must be team oriented, flexible, and possess a desire to deliver a high level of customer service.
Perks of the Job:
- Pay for performance culture-You can increase your personal wealth when you succeed in the shop!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Closed major holidays
- 5 day work week
- Closed on Sunday
- Paid Time Off
Our parent company SRSANDCO Automotive partners is a rapidly growing business specializing in complete top of the line automotive repair and maintenance for all makes and models. Along with providing the best service to our customers we take pride in developing and rewarding our team. We offer a refreshing alternative to dirty repair garages or overpriced dealerships. We are some the highest grossing shops in the country and we are proud of it because it shows our customer’s choose us first!
Our organization at every level of its operations is the epitome of professional auto care knowledge with a commitment to integrity, top of line services and growth opportunities for all. This exceptional service, quality and value culture is promoted, integrated and expected from everyone in our organization and nothing less is acceptable. We want to change the world of automotive repair and be the place every top automotive professional wants to work and every customer wants to come to. Our teams make sure it happens every day as evidence by our record breaking results!!! Come experience the difference and change your future and the future of automotive repair. If you don’t believe us watch the video below and see what our team members say about us!
Our shops are established and already have an above average car count that is growing and we need individuals to help support that growth. We offer competitive compensation and pay that will be based on experience level.
Want to join our top shop with loyal customers in a first-class environment? Just click on the Apply Now button to apply now!