Choose Service Street Auto Repair
Here’s why you should buy tires from an independent service center, like Service Street Auto Repair, versus big box retailers or tire discount shops:
- YOU and your family’s SAFETY is important. You should always take the time to get the right tires installed by a true technician who actually knows suspension or undercar repair. That’s Service Street Auto Repair.
- Service Street Auto Repair technicians are ASE certified, we offer COMPLETE automotive services and can repair, adjust or service just about any alignment or suspension issue we find when we put your tires on.
- We’re not just hanging new tires on your car and sending you down the road. We throw in a $40 wheel alignment check to boot! Now, how’s that for real value?
- Relax! The nice thing is, all four of our auto repair shops are ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognized facilities.
- Our ASE-certified technicians check your old tires for bad wear patterns, scalloping, feathering, shoulder wear, etc. which may indicate something is not good with your suspension, your shocks or the old tires themselves.
- Safety first! We know what we’re looking for and inspect your undercar for loose or worn components and diagnose any irregularly worn parts that we find. Then we offer you a complete and honest estimate of the needed repairs and handle these as you see fit.